Tuesday, June 05, 2007

[CERITA2] : Horeeee..............!!!!!!!!!

HULA!!!!!!
I woke up from right side this morning :) :) A beautiful scenery was in front of me. Yup, my husBAND of course, hehehehe......... Nothing's special happened along yesterday. I received some emails from friends some invitations, with badly be in a same date. Can't people compromise to choose a different date of marriage????????? Ummm, but yaaaa, never mind. The hardest thing is chosing which one to be attended.
I got new job to be studied. Those are about scafolding and protecting paint. Actually those are my husband's homework, thins that he needs to know well, Unfortunately all literatures are in English, that's why, he needs me to involve there, hehehehe.......yaaah, at least, I will get new knowledges.
Load of work is not as hard as last week. Thanx God for that! At least, I could have more time to chat with friends in canteen now, hehehehe..........
Oh, ya. The Psycho never show his nose again. Maybe he has lack of maney to pay bill for contact me.
Uaaaaaaaaaa.......... I am sleepy. I need to go home now. I want to see NDUTkoe soon. Misz him, kwakakakakakaaaaaak..... I always say that he is a man with no romance at all, also impatient.
What time is it? I think it's time to go home now, take a bath, have dinner, reding novels, may be some great se*, hehehehe....then sleep tight. Ummmm.......

No comments: